Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 days of gratitude...DAY 9

Day nine...

My mom.



We've had a few rough years (when I was a feisty teen and she was...uh...MY age!), but we're close and she's taught me a LOT that I am thankful for.
Independence, self-confidence, and above all...how to shop sales like nobody's business!

In her honor, I'm posting a photo of a coat that I bought yesterday (at a bargain, of course)! Sure, I could have posted a photo of the entire coat, but that wouldn't be as visually interesting as the texture, would it?


2 comments:

  1. I lovelove this post. I like good sales, your mom, and that coat. ... Not necessarily in that order. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Grasshoper... you have surpassed the Master. (And you've always been a sucker for pink tweed.)

    ReplyDelete