Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of gratitude...DAY 1

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posting on this blog.

I'm going to try to post a lot more. I'll do a '"catch up" post ASAP.

In the meantime I'm starting my annual "30 days of gratitude" project.

I think this is my third year doing this and I just love it.

I love it when I'm forced to acknowledge how fortunate I really am.

It always puts things in perspective for me.

So, day one...

My home.

We do not own a fancy home or a huge home, but it's PERFECT for our family.

I instantly fell in love with this house because it's so quirky and unique.


1 comment:

  1. Day one. Dear Home That I Love,

    I remember seeing you for the first time. We'd just gotten back from Chicago and were THU-Rilled to see temperatures about 2*. Thus, I'll always have a soft spot for you. Wish I were there. In O's bedroom. Under Kelly's electric blanket.

    ReplyDelete