Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 days of gratitude...DAY 7

Day seven...

My photography community.

I wouldn't be where I am today with my photography business if it weren't for my fellow photography buddies...both online and in real life. There are too many people to list, but I assure you, I have a LOT of people to be thankful for. I will say that one person in particular, though, has been my saving grace. Azure, of Azure Marie Photography, is the one person I communicate with daily about anything and everything photography (and personal life) related. She is a colleague, but also a friend. We have worked together on numerous occasions, shooting weddings and sharing hotel suites for boudoir photo parties. So, thank you to my fellow photographers and, of course, Azure.


Photo below taken by Azure Marie Photography.
That's ME shooting a bride and groom this past summer.







1 comment:

  1. This is stunning on so many levels and I pleasepleaseplease want a copy.

    ReplyDelete