Friday, November 4, 2011

30 days of gratitude...DAY 3

Day Three...

Our oldest son, Kayden.


This child has always been considerate, sensitive and empathetic.
Although he's in the peak of tween awkwardness I can start to see the kind of man he'll be. Even though he's a LOT like me (looks like me, acts a lot like me, same interests as me), I see that he's picked up some very special traits from his dad.

Kayden is always doing things to make us proud and he's just
an all around awesome person. He made my miserable labor and delivery all worth it!


1 comment:

  1. He's SO handsome, too. Makes me smile, 'cause I remember when he was SONshine's age and he was so agreeable and sweet. Gave me hugs every time I would give him a snack or treat. I loved that. I really, really looked forward to that when all those kids would come over and I didn't talk to too many people. Kayden has a heart of gold.

    ReplyDelete