Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank you, Miss Katie!

Oh my gosh, I meant to post this MONTHS ago and completely forgot until today, when I ran across the photos. One of my wonderful friends (and client) gave me a thank you gift for photographing her children. I got this wonderful cookie dough kit in a jar and it could not have been more perfect. I can not bake from scratch, nor can I read a recipe to save my life, so this little gift was just perfect! It's always a joy to photograph her children and she does NOT need to give me gifts, but I don't think she's ever greeted me empty handed.

Thank you, Katie, for being so thoughtful!

I sure am going to miss you when you move.



1 comment:

  1. Awww, Kelly, thanks. I appreciate you so much! Thanks for capturing such beautiful moments and for sharing your talent!
    We won't be that far away....maybe a road trip would be fun? Central Oregon is beautiful to photograph I'm thinking....Glad you enjoyed the cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete