Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meet my boys. My loves. My life.

I have decided to start a personal blog!
I need a place to post random photos of my kids, my husband, my daffodils, recipes (okay, who are kidding with that one?) and just silly stuff that does not belong on my business blog!

So, let's start off by meeting my kids!


Oscar is the baby of the family and he just turned five!
He is such a funny little guy. Okay, not so little, as he's ginormous for his age.
He has a contagious belly laugh and when a photographer friend of mine from Australia described him as a "giggle pot" she hit the nail on the head!
He's a flirt. He's outgoing. He's nice. He gets easily frustrated. His dad is his hero and his Mama is the prettiest woman in the world.

Karson just turned nine few days ago.
He is creative and imaginative and one of the funniest kids I've ever met, but without even trying to be funny. He's naturally athletic, but is also a good reader and a whiz when it comes to math.

Kayden just turned 11 and is so gentle and kind towards others.
He has a special bond with each of his brothers and is very much the older brother.
He likes to make things...board games, obstacle courses, and contraptions of all sorts.

2 comments:

  1. Eak! So excited about this turn of events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, his mama IS the prettiest AND the coolest! :0) How sweet! I love that you have a personal blog! I wouldn't even know where to begin.....maybe someday....

    ReplyDelete