Tuesday, April 19, 2011

After School Stuff

So, anyone who knows me knows that I am no June Cleaver.
I can't bake, so the whole 'milk and cookies' after school thing doesn't really happen at our house. I can make a mean glass of chocolate milk, though, that my kids seem to appreciate!
Why is it that my 5th grader hasn't had regular homework in years, but my 3rd grader has had it the last three years? It's stressful. I have to sit with him just to keep him on task. It took us nearly 2 hours to get through four math worksheets and the kid is good at math. He just doesn't like to sit down and do it!

As much as I hate homework, though, I do love when he sticks his tongue out while concentrating. He does this with anything that takes focus. Sports, homework, video games, etc.

Oscar loves having after school snack when his brothers get home.
(Kayden is in the background...I didn't completely leave him out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment