Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love to my fellow Bloggers!

I thought I would share some of MY favorite blogs!!

First, let's start with my Best Friend in New Mexico.
Marlowe's Loft is quirky and well written blog.



We can't leave out my own son!




Now, a few of my favorite fashion blogs!


Londyn is SO classy and stylish and I think I love every single outfit she's ever worn.


Kashmira puts together the most amazing outfits.
She's vibrant and fun and isn't afraid to take risks when it comes to fashion.

Another favorite fashion blogger is Reva.
She has a completely unique look and she owns it like nobody's business.
She's just as adorable as can be and has such an eclectic fashion sense. I just love it.


I am not going to post all of the professional photography blogs that I follow because
that would be WAY too many. I am, however, going to post an amateur photo
blog that takes some THE funniest and/or cutest photos.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I know what I'm doing tonight. Well, after I turn in an assignment and write a blog post, lol.

    ReplyDelete