Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer is here!

I am such a slacker! Okay, so let's see...
After my birthday post we had three more birthdays...Kayden turned 12, Karson turned 10, and Ben turned 36. We made it through the school year...which means I made it through another kindergarten year with one of my babies and Kayden finished his first year of middle school! 

What have we done since school got out a little over three weeks ago?
-Spring cleaning of the closets.
-Planted our garden (which is doing so-so right now).
-Attended several birthday parties for friends.
-Watched Ben play quite a few baseball games.
-Ben and I had a three day getaway to the beach without the kids! 
-Kids got to spend three days with Grandma J.
-Set up a new pool for the backyard.
-Had a low key Fourth of July at home (because I was sick).
-Started construction on the kids' bedrooms...we're turning 2 into 3!


Oh, and I even managed to get a shot of all three boys together last month!



2 comments:

  1. That "baby" is SO tall! Wow! What a happy, handsome brood. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killin' me smalls. I needs a blog post! {That was slang. Evidently poor grammar is permissible with slang.}

    ReplyDelete