Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Birthday.

So, my 36th birthday has come and gone (March 9th).
The weather was gorgeous and all I really wanted was to sit outside in a comfy chair and read a book. That, however, did not happen. I spent the day doing kid related errands, as usual. 
Such is life for a mom of three. 

My evening, however, was wonderful. 
My awesome husband went and picked up thai food for me. 
Only me.
I'm the only one who ate dinner from a restaurant that night.
I refused to feel guilty about it.
I relaxed on the couch, gorging myself on curry while dominating (as usual) at Jeopardy on television. After the kids went to bed we watched some Netflix and I finally relaxed. 

Ben wanted to throw me a party, but I did NOT want a party.
We compromised and threw a St. Patrick's day party instead. 
It was fun, despite the fact that I had too many jello shots. 


Oh, and a thanks to my sister-in-law for these gorgeous tulips!



1 comment: